11.01.2008

So Sad!!

Well I bet you can't guess what we're doing?... Come on guess... we're moving. Sometimes life just throws you curve balls and you just have to catch them anyway. We decided that with Philip working in Vernal, this winter could be pretty crazy, so we're moving to be with daddy. I do have to say how much I will miss everyone. I'm tearing up while I type. It's very bittersweet, we can't wait to be closer to Philip's work, but we're so tired of moving, we don't want to leave our perfect neighborhood, we will miss all the friends we've made. I hope I can keep in touch with all of you. I'll keep posting and sharing my new creations, WAIT!!! I won't have a craft room, I'll have to share Phil's office, Lucky guy!! HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! I'm sorry you had to move again :( will miss getting together with you guys for dinners and stuff :( I hope we can get together in the near future when in town :) I hope all going good for you take care!

Anonymous said...

aww! I'm sorry you had to move again :( will miss getting together with you guys for dinners and stuff :( I hope we can get together in the near future when in town :) I hope all going good for you take care!

posts you might like