10.25.2010

New December CREATE Christmas Wall Art

Here are the Christmas wall art projects
These are 12x12 photos on a 12x12 wood plaque

Cost: $10.00
{even though it's an easy project, it's larger than the 8x8 wall art}

#1 Making a List

 #2 Merry Christmas to All

#3 Twas the night before 

 #4 Merry Christmas

When you order, let me know the number and title


5 comments:

Quinn said...

I am friends with Laurie George and am interested in ordering some Christmas ones I ordered some Halloween ones and would like to order #1, #3, #5 in the Christmas!! I was wondering when they would be available for pick up? If you could let me know my
e-mail is kellster18@excite.com
Thanks, Kelli

Cherish said...

So cute! I want to get a #1, Making a List and a #4, Merry Christmas. Thanks Brooke!

Cherish said...

I want a #1, Making a List and a #4, Merry Christmas. Thanks Brooke!

Sara said...

Hey Brooke. I hope it's not too late to order. I'd love order #1 (Making a list) and #4 Merry Christmas. When is a good time to drop the money off today? Call me 801-691-6686 or email at
grasara @ gmail.com

Bonnie Bosh said...

Hey Brooke,

I want to order #1, #3 and #4. I can't come to the class though (probably) because my son is having a "procdure" done that day so I don't know what his condition is going to be. If I can't come then will you make them for me and I'll pay the higher price? I sure hope I can come. Or do you need to know beforehand if you will be making them or if I'm coming? Either way, let me know. And I don't know where you live to drop off the check. Just give me a call, 801-768-3930. Looking forward to it!!!

posts you might like