Well, I don't think I will be writing for a while, maybe two weeks. I will be packing up this week and moving on the 10th. I hear it might take a week or so to get our Internet hooked up in Vernal. I was just thinking how peculiar I am, last night before I went to bed, I made a list of the week to come, each day I have planned which room will be packed and cleaned. Since I had two months+ to pack last time, I wasn't so hurried. Of course things won't be packed just so, but I'll just have to have fun finding everything later.
1 comment:
Brooke it I still can't believe you are gone. You were my very first friend in this ward. I will miss your genuine attitude on life. Please keep in touch with me. You long distant friend Ty Geertsen. Have a happy Thanksgiving and I will comment again before christmas.
Post a Comment