9.16.2008

My Frist Color Challenge with Kristina Werner

I have been wanting to do a color challenge for so long, but just have been too busy. And I always forgot. So, with two kids asleep and one scrapping beside me, this is my creation.
I used a flourish stamp set from Archiver's, the bird is from Always, and the sentiment is from Best Blossoms.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your card. Very, very, very Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my this is your first time? It is gorgeous, one of my favorites this time! ~Donna

Sherri said...

Pretty!

Brooke S said...

look at you doing your first color challenge... I hope you had FUN!!! Great card Brooke... Where did you find the time...
Hugs
Brooke

p.s. I found the missing card I nee to come hug that cute baby...

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous -- so very pretty -- love the birdie and how the flowers POP off the page! :)

Mel H. said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combo.

Shawntel said...

Gorgeous! I love the layers of flourishes with the flowers on top! Sweet!

posts you might like