8.20.2008

I'm still here

Hey everyone, I'm still here, life has just been crazy trying to get ready for the baby. And no he hasn't decided to come early. I've been having contractions more often though, so maybe in the next few days he will decide he's ready for this crazy world. I'm going to try and post the project for enrichment so every one can remember and come with their fabulous ideas!! Also, I have three ladies for my Stampin Up! scrapbook group. Let me know if your interested!! I'm so excited, since my baby is due soon, we'll most likely start in november just in time to get some christmas ideas and start your christmas wish list. I'm so excited I got the new catalog and can't put it down. I love it. I'll be back with pictures of the enrichment project for next week. LOL

No comments:

posts you might like