Things have been pretty crazy around the henderson home lately. first i'll share some invitations i've been working on...
next, i worked on our holiday cards. i would give you a preview, but then i wouldn't have to send you one, so if you want to see one, send me your address!
finally, a rough loss. my father passed away on October 22. {The day before my brother's birthday (who has also passed away)}. It was very unexpected. It's hard, it still seems so surreal. I keep wondering when it will become real. I think about him everyday, i don't seem to get sad as much, but it's just the memories come flooding in every now and then, and then comes the river. I do need to thank all of my wonderful friends. They've been so kind and loving. giving us so much help, hope, love and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've all helped keep me up at this time, you're the best.

6 comments:
I love the invitations!! You always do such a beautiful job.
I can't imagine all of the emotions you are going through over the loss of you Dad. I think about you all of the time and want you to know you can always call anytime if you need anything!!!
I am so sorry to hear about your dad!! I hope all is well. The invitations are beautiful, you do such a good job. If I ever decide to really start up a photo business, I may just have to hire you to create me some!
Nice invites! What software are you using?
I can't believe how old Skylar is! I haven't seen him since...I think he was 11 or 12. Man, time flies. I think it may start to seem real when your Dad is not around for traditional holiday things coming up, but what I'm sure had crossed your mind is how awesome it is that he is with your brother again. I didn't know your brother, but I hope it was a sweet reunion.
Joie, I use PSE. We have thought about dad seeing james again, that's what makes this so bitterweet, we miss him so much, but he's so happy now.
Kristie, I would love to create some for you. For any ocassion!!
Jen you're the sweetest. I do need to call you kennedy wants to play with leah, so maybe this next week.
Brooke, I am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you and your family are doing well. You and your family are in our thoughts and prays.
So are you working on Christmas cards yet?
Brooke, I was so sad to hear about your dad. I hope you and your family are okay.
Post a Comment