3.04.2009

What's new and not so new...

So I really think I'm going to write a book on moving. After all We have moved so much that I have to stop and think about it to remember how many times it's been. Elijah has turned 6 months. He's so stinkin' cute. I just want to hold him all day. I know that if he would let me cuddle him all day I sure would. Lauren is back with her old kindergarten teacher and loves her. She never really liked her teacher in Roosevelt, especially their sub. She's also been taking guitar lessons from her dad. She's loving it. Kennedy really likes being back in S.S. She gets to watch cartoons while I unpack. This won't last long, and I think she know that so she's taking advantage of it. Phil is still looking for another job to be closer to home. He might get laid off or he might not. We just don't know so he's looking before something happens. I hate moving. I really hate unpacking though. I'm realizing we have so much stuff we CAN live without. I also wish it wasn't so windy. I really want to be outside helping my tulips and dafodils grow. But I suppose It's good that it's windy, because I have a lot inside to get done. I hope to post some photos soon (like today, soon) but don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

Joie said...

Your kids are so adorable...I really want to get out there and takes some photos of them sometime!

Anonymous said...

That's right Your baby is so stinkin' cute. Your girls are so cute!

posts you might like