Here are a few layouts I worked on last month. I used PSE with a free trial to see if I really liked it or could even use it before I spent my big bucks on it. I love it. I found wonderful tutorials at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/. They also have TONS of free kits. I have since found a few more great digital sites and will be so fun to use the layouts. So, since I'm going digital. I'm selling off my paper products, stamps, punches and all the other stuff. Anyone want some!! Well, enjoy the layouts. Elijah's was harder than I'm used to since I've been doing girly pages for years, I' don't know what to do to his page without making it girly, so this may take a while to get used to.
1 comment:
Super cute Brooke!! Digital is so much fun, there are tons of things that you can do with it. I agree, I am going to have problems with boy layouts too. There are way more girly things than boy. Check out http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com if you haven't already. She searches for all the free things and posts them for you. Good luck.
Post a Comment