Well since the price of good bread is, to me, outrageous, I've decided to try making my own homemade bread. I forgot to take pictures of the mixing process, but here it is trying to rise. So, right now its in the oven and smells so good.
Well I just took it out of the oven, It looks good, smells good, but the top seems to be harder than I thought. hmmm... well, it a bit we'll see if tastes good. Oh, I also made some strawberry jam. I always keep frozen strawberries from Costco in my freezer, I use them to make smoothies, but lately we've been eating the yogurt faster than usual and have run out. So, As the girls would say to quote the Diamond Castle, "we have bread and jam, or jam and bread."
Before I go, I just took the bread from the pans and the top has softened a little. Later this week we'll try white bread and see which one is yummier.
No comments:
Post a Comment