4.15.2010

CREATE: April

Okay! I'm so sorry these have taken 4 weeks to get finished. When we finished March's class, I immediatly knew what was in store for April. I was in search for the perfect dark yellow, pretty paper and Raspberry cardstock. I was so excited when I found the lace ribbon, it's perfect!!
I know yor thinking I'm nuts, but when I visualize something it rarely turns out right. This time these cards are exactly as I pictured them. So, details...
We will make 8 cards total!
6 Thank you and 2 {Mother} for mothers day in May.
Come on over April 29 at 7 pm.
Cost is $5.00
We will be doing a "Project" in May which will be $10.00. Please, Please bring the $10.00 if you want to do the Apothecary Jar. I need to order some supplies online and will not front the cost if you dont' pay me. I need the $$ the 29th.
Supplies:
Adhesive
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Snack
This is the Apothecary we'll be creating in may
(I want to have some kind of metal art but not a cross)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the cards and the jar! Can't wait to do them both!!

posts you might like