2.24.2010

I WON!!!

Isn't she a beauty!...
okay, I haven't won a contest or anything since 2000 when I won a Train CD and was entered to win tickets to their concert from 102.7 fm. Well, now, 10 years later I won this beautiful pitcher from Red Door Home. I was her first giveaway winner! I'm really excited as I've been collecting milk glass, and white dishes of any sort for the last while. This will be beautiful to add to my collection. Now, I'm just saving to get a china hutch, or build one to house all of my entertaining dishes. Did I mention when I found out that I won, I was jumping up and down. I'm really excited!!

3 comments:

Joie said...

Sweet! If you're lucky then let's go to Vegas...haha!

Tiffany said...

Hey Brooke congrats! It's gorgeous! I want to join your craft group, what are you doing next?

Brooke said...

Tiffany, In march we'll be doing birthday cards. I want to get everyone set up with a good variety of handmade cards before we move on to the other home projects. send me your email address and I'll make sure you get on my email list.

philipandbrooke@yahoo.com

posts you might like