I found this (http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/) blog on Julia's and finally decided to click on it. Oh! My! Goodness!! This wonderful woman has inspired me. I've been so focused on the things in my life that aren't going well, or just not how we planned. I've focused too long on those things and haven't been giving credit or paying attention to the wonderful, fantastic blessings I see everyday. I love my family so much. Phil sacrifices so much to provide for our family. I miss you tonz babe. I see my adorable babies smiles' everyday and don't think much of it. I love them each so much. They're so special to me. Motherhood is so difficult sometimes, but I know this is what I need to be doing. Over the years, I've lost myself in things around me. I so long to be the mother I've always dreamed of. I've been pondering a lot lately about life, why, why, why. Then I realized, this is why...
Love to you all!
1 comment:
Brooke, it's Jen and I'm blog stalking you today. :) This comment doesn't have anything to do with this post but I wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm dying to join the digital scrapbooking bandwagon- I'm just so intimidated!!! Thanks for posting that link to the two peas tutorials... I just started watching the first one. Anyway, I'm glad I found you!!!!
Post a Comment