It has been so long since my last post. Just an update. Thanksgiving was so fun. Last year Philip cooked the Turkey and we decided that it would be his job from then on. It was delicious. However, this year, he had to work on Thanksgiving day, so it turned out to be my job. It turned out good. I guess. Well since we've moved into our new place, I haven't unpacked any scrapbook supplies, but the other day I stumbled upon digital scrapbooking. Forever, I have sworn that I will never do it. Now I can eat my words. I found tonz of free kits to download, and they're so so adorable and fun to play with. While I was downloading, I pieced this page together. I plan to just print them at Costco and slide them right in the books. I'm so excited to do more, it's honestly been over 7 months since I've done any pages (with photos). Let me know what you think, and also if anyone is interested in buying any of my old/new scrapbook supplies, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment