5.22.2008

What's new, what's old...


Well, Last June we moved into our house. It feels so good to know that we won't be moving again. Hopefully!!
We love our neighbors and our neighborhood.
We've been wanting to move up here for about 3 years now and are so happy to finally be here. The girls have so many friends, it's like they have a play date everyday.

6 comments:

Brooke S said...

Not to shabby I am impressed! Watch out the Blogger world it addictive. How cute are you to put me on your favorites list. I am adding you to mine... I will get back to you in a e-mail about you blog question... Cute pictures.. Can't wait for baby boy pictures....

The Nielsons said...

Hello Brooke!!! It's Marilyn!! I miss you so much. Check out Tyler's and my blog!! I will email you the link!! You have such a cute family!!

The Nielsons said...

You guys are so cute!!! Thanks for the link I will have to add you on mine. I will send you the link!!!

Tara said...

Brooke,
I love that you have a blog, we need to get Joie, Cathy, and Kathy to get one.
Your girls are super cute! Congrates on the baby boy!
Tara

Julia Loves David said...

I just saw your e-mail and am so glad that you are blogging! Love all of the pixs of your family - so cute! Your girls are getting so big from when I last saw them at Amy's wedding - they are beautiful!! Check out my blog at www.julialovesdavid.blogspot.com

C & D Pedersen said...

Hi Brooke,
I am so glad you decided to blog but I am sad that I am not on your friends list. :( That picture of you house does not do it justice it is soo nice.

posts you might like